Wednesday, August 23, 2006

why my life is so good

Honestly, life is hard. That's pretty much it. Life is hard, but God is good! Here are a few reason's why my life continues to be so good even if things get rough.

1. My joy is not found in things of this world and this world cannot take it away! I am not seeking approval of men. Therefore, i can act crazy/stupid without caring who see's or cares...



2. I live in a universe created by an infinate-personal God who delights in our communion with Him.



3. LeCrae's new CD came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. My little brother makes me laugh so hard EVERYDAY!


5. Auburn Football starts in nine days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6. BBQ house breakfast
7. My friends. Amazing.
8. I've developed a new love for wearing my hat sideways...


9. The enemy has BEEN defeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. my knee is improving everyday!!!! praise Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger hewessa said...

you are a true blessing!! love you... :)

10:59 PM  
Blogger katie said...

man. i miss you.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home